|Apartment 1 – Eagle||High season
01/06 – 31/10
01/11 – 31/05
|Per week *||4.900,- SEK||4000,- SEK|
|1 Person/night||700,- SEK||650,- SEK|
|2 Personer/night||950,- SEK||900,- SEK|
|3 Personer/night||1200,- SEK||1150,- SEK|
|4 Personer/night||1450,-SEK||1400,- SEK|
|Apartment 2 – Albatross||High season
01/06 – 31/10
01/11 – 31/05
|Per week *||5800,- SEK||4900,- SEK|
|1 Person/night||800,- SEK||700,- SEK|
|2 Personer/night||1050,- SEK||950,- SEK|
|3 Personer/night||1300,- SEK||1200,- SEK|
|4 Personer/night||1550,-SEK||1450,- SEK|
Breakfast light (Müsli, yoghurt/milk, egg, sandwich) is offered if possible
The booking is binding as soon as Old Garden Apartments has sent out a booking confirmation to the guest and when the guest has paid the booking fee.
The booking fee (50% of the rent) must be paid no later than 14 days from the time you received a booking confirmation via bank giro. In the advertised rent, booking fee and VAT are included. The remaining rental amount must be paid 1 month before the arrival date, it is paid into a bank giro account specified in the booking confirmation. The bank’s transaction costs are paid by the tenant. The choice of payment option is only with the host. Bookings made 1-4 weeks before arrival, the full amount must be paid as soon as possible via bank transfer. Bookings made 1 day – 1 week before arrival are to be paid in cash on arrival. Swedish corporate customers can on request pay via invoice.
If the booking fee is not paid on time (within 14 days of receiving a booking confirmation), your booking will be canceled. Please contact Old Garden Apartments if you have not received an information or booking confirmation after 48 hours after booking. Check your spam filter for messages from Old Garden Apartments. If the remaining rent is not paid, it is seen as a cancellation from your side and then the rules for cancellation apply, see “cancellation policy”
- Cancellation must be made in writing / via e-mail to Old Garden Apartments Old
- Garden Apartments confirms the cancellation in writing / via e-mail to you.
- In case of cancellation earlier than 30 days prior to the agreed arrival, only the booking fee is paid back.
- In case of cancellation earlier than 30 days prior to the agreed arrival, only the booking fee is paid back. and 100% of the remaining amount (rent) .
- When cancellation of reservations made 1 day-1 week before arrival, we reserve the right to invoice the missing rent.
When rebooking no later than 40 days before the agreed arrival date, we will charge a rebooking fee of SEK 500. In case of rebooking later than 40 days before the agreed arrival date, the above-mentioned cancellation policy applies.
- You assure that at the time of booking you are of legal age and over the age of 18.
- You shall care for the holiday home well and comply with the rules, instructions and provisions that apply to the rented object.
- You are responsible for all damages that occur on the property and its fixtures, regardless of whether you or someone in your party has been careless or not
- You may not use the holiday home for anything other than what was agreed upon at the time of booking (usually for leisure purposes) and you must not allow more people or pets to stay overnight in the holiday home or on the plot, than stated at the time of booking.
- Smoking indoors is prohibited unless explicitly permitted in the advertisement and confirmation. If you do not follow the ban, you are responsible for the cost of smoking.
Old Garden Apartments have the right to withdraw from the lease if the holiday home cannot be provided due to war acts, natural disasters, labor market conflicts, longer interruptions in water or energy supply, fire or other similar major events that neither you nor Old Garden Apartments could foresee or influence. In this case you will get back what you have paid as soon as possible, less the benefit you have had from the holiday home.